Sunday, September 30, 2012

First steps are always the hardest......

Friends and Family,

I am in the process of starting a new journey in life.  You are being asked to help me in this process.  Sometimes we are prompted by events in our lives to do what we are called to do.  As many of you saw on Facebook, I posted a new blog last night.  This is a first for me and I don't know where this will lead, but I just feel I am supposed to do this.

Starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days, I will be posting a blog every day that is an action plan for families and individuals to put God in the center of our homes and our lives.  All of the activities can take as long or short as you would like to make them.  Some of the activities are for the whole family and some of them are not.  I need to know what you guys think......

Now, for your help....  I need to know if the information/activities I introduce in the blog are good enough for a program I have developed.  You are like a focus group.  Please forward this to your friends by liking it or commenting on the post on Facebook for your friends to see.

All I ask is you complete any of the blogs you feel lead to participate in.  Once you are done and if you feel like you would like to share with me how it affected you and your family, I would love that.  I will base the success of each individual activity on the success we have in our homes and families....

You can respond on the blog or you can also email me at justinpresley1977@gmail.com......

You have no idea how much this will help me.  If you can, please forward and promote this to as many people as you can....  The more the better.....

Thank you,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment