Saturday, September 29, 2012

I need feedback... I need your help.....

i am in the process of gathering feedback from some of my friends and family.  i would like to start a faith and family ministry.  i know some of you are already starting to look for ways to get out of helping me, but i would tell you, we need this in our homes.  i have been feeling God calling me to do something for a long long time and it seems that i cannot run from him an longer.  all i am going to do is post some activities and quiet time ideas for us to go through.  i am going to do one a day for 30 days starting October 1, 2012.  the only thing i ask is feedback on the activities and what has happened in your life at home.  some of the ideas may be very simple and some may be complex.  i can assure you most of the activities will be faith based.

No comments:

Post a Comment